Vertical Gardens / Green Wall
Green Wall offers architects and developers a complete and durable solution for turning heat absorbing and often dull and monotonous walls into cool and attractive living green walls that assimilate easily into a natural or garden environment. It protects a building from harmful effects of sunlight and UV exposure and provides an insulating barrier against noise and extreme temperatures. Since it is a modular VERTICAL GARDEN system, it allows to grow plant vertically which can be expanded horizontally as per the available space.
• Can withstand temperature from 2 – 45 degrees C.
• More than 100 plants can be grown.
• Can be installed directly to the wall thus cost of supporting structure is lowest.
• Available in sizes of 475mm x 475mm x 125mm.
• Vertically maintenance free as irrigation, drainage and fertilization is included in the system.
• Can be installed as a standalone wall on fabricated structure also.
• Life of the panel is up to 15 years and Weight per module is approximately 10Kg only.
• Easy to maintain as individual plants can be accessed from the front.
• Decreases strong water runoff and Improves thermal performance.
• Increases sound insulation and protection of the roof membrane.
• Increases aesthetics, public relations and recreational green space.
• Reduces the urban heat island effect (UHI), air borne
particulars and improves air quality.
• Sustain Bio diversity. Improves urban wild life and pest control.
• Saves cooling cost and energy.
• Positively affects 27 out of 51 led credits!!! (supports in green building certificates).
• Increases property value. Easy to mount and un-mount during maintenance.
click on this link to open our Vertical Garden Gallery